International London Cup U10 Tournament 2019
The tournament will be played in accordance to the FA rules.
The tournament is open for players U10, signed to clubs who hold FA official affiliation numbers ++ (2018-2019 Season)* See below
The matches will be played with 7 v 7players (no maximum squad size) according to the following rules:
- The matches will be played without assistant referees.
- Matches will be played with ball size 4
- Goals will have a size of 5 x 2 meters.
- Continuous player change is permitted.
- At the kick-off, the opponent must observe a distance of 5 meters.
- The offside rule is not applicable.
- Penalty kicks will be taken at a distance of 8 meters. All players, except the penalty taker must observe a distance of 5 meters from the ball.
- It is allowed that the goalkeeper may take a pass in his hands.
- Behind balls may be brought into play by the goalkeeper by throwing or shooting from the hands.
- Corners are taken from the location indicated on the field. The opponent must observe a distance of 5 meters.
- All fouls outside the penalty area are penalized with a direct free kick, in which the opponents are at a minimum distance of 5 meters.
- Incorrectly taken throw-ins to be taken over.
- The matches will be led by FA Qualified and DBS checked officials referees.
- All the participating teams need to send in, a minimum of a week before the tournament starts, a list with the full names, date of birth and the rear number of each player, to the tournament email address. . A check can be performed by doubt so all players must have ID cards & passports.
- All players must play with the same rear number during the tournament, this for the election of the best player of the tournament and the goal scorers.
- The duration of the group matches is 1×15 minutes.
- Before starting the matches a toss decided which team can choose which side. The loser of the toss may start the game. The start and end signals of the matches are indicated centrally.
- Each team is committed to let the game start on time. If a team is not available within 3 minutes of the stated time the opponent will be awarded the winner
- The home team will provide alternate uniforms if there is a colour conflict. The home team is the team listed first on the schedule. The referee shall have final say on colour conflicts. If necessary, there are vests available at the Tournament Committee.
- The tournament starts in 8 groups with 6 teams.
- The top teams from each group (8) + the best 4 second placed teams will go into Group ‘PLATINUM A’ & ‘PLATINUM B’. (If two or more teams have an equal score in the pool the mutual result decides. If this is equal, play-off match, penalties, or respect score).
- The 4 remaining second placed teams + all 3rd placed teams (8) will go into Group ‘GOLD A’ & ‘GOLD B’.· All 4th placed teams from each group (8) + the best 5th placed teams will go into Group ‘SILVER A’ & ‘SILVER B’. (If two or more teams have an equal score in the pool the mutual result decides. If this is equal, play-off match, penalties, or respect score.).· Finally the 4 remaining 5th placed teams + all the 6th placed teams will go into Group ‘BRONZE A’ & ‘BRONZE(If two or more teams have an equal score in the pool the mutual result decides. If this is equal, play-off match, penalties, or respect score.).
- If two or more teams have an equal score in the pool the mutual result decides. If this is equal, play-off match, penalties, or respect score.
- The two teams who finish first in the final groups play the final against each other.
- The duration of the platinum Final is 2 x 10 minutes, all other finals will be 1x15 minutes
- If the matches mentioned at point 16 after the regular playing time ends equal than there will be taken penalties by three different players. If there still is no winner after these penalties you will continue take penalties by turn, until the decision is there.
- If a player receives a red card during a match he must leave the match immediately and sit out the next match that his team has to play.
- “A player who is dismissed from the field of play for any reason apart from violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour shall be suspended automatically for one match in the Tournament immediately following the match in which he was sent off. This includes two yellow cards received within the same match or a straight red card.
- A player who is dismissed from the field of play for violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour whether he has previously been cautioned in the match or not, shall be suspended automatically for two matches. This commences immediately following the match in which he was sent off. Save for spitting at another person who will be suspended from the tournament and reported to The Football Association.
- For the sporting team of the tournament there is a “Fair Play Cup” available. The judgement will be made by appointed referees.
- For the best player and best goalkeeper trophies will be presented. . The judgement will be done by an independent committee.
- Any misconducted will be reported to County FA
++ Players signed to Professional academy teams are not allowed to play for amateur teams
* Professional academy players must be born after 1st January 2009. All team including names & date of birth must be handed in before the tournament commences for age checks.